From the article: Narcissistic Men - Why Women Should Never Date Narcissistic Men
Whether you're casually dating or looking for a serious relationship, you've probably encountered a certain type of guy who's simply bad news. Who's on your list of men to avoid? Why are they trouble, and how can you spot one before you get involved?
royally manipulated by a man!!!
- I was a successful career woman......great paying job, owned my own home. thousands in my savings acct and great credit.....until i met HIM!!! He was such a great A GREAT manipulator that I went from having all that to having no home, no savings and bad credit.......no to mention no job........ALL MY THANKS TO TROY WHITTAKER FOR HELPING GET TO WHERE I AM!!!! YOU'RE AN ASSH*LE!!!!!!
- —Guest guest
Women, be aware!
- The best thing a woman can do for herself is to forget about men and focus on building her own successful life. Nowadays, there are a lot of men that will seek you only for selfish purposes. The worst thing you can do is have a baby with the wrong man. He will turn into your worst enemy when he gets tired of you, but still wants full rights with the baby. You will lose control of what happens to your own child! You think your prince is different? Think again. Just look at the statistics out there. Be smart and don't fall in their charming traps. You don't want to believe me? Your choice. Just wait a few years and see. Good luck to all women out there.
- Guest Kelly, you are an a##h###. you don't deserve a relationship. you are a nasty,unkind individual and deserve to get your heart broken Jerko#f
- —Guest andrea
too much drama
- I am a mess from spending five years (on and off) with a narcissistic man and only feeling better about him dumping me (I had dumped him plenty of times before but he manipulated, stalked, ranted and raved me back into it) because I read that you should think of him as a ghost and something that never really existed in the first place. I know that my healing will take time but reading that line above makes me not want him like I was wanting him. Maybe someone else can be helped by it...
Stay Away from "Cosmo" Guys
- The one type of man I would absolutely stay away from is the "Cosmo" guy. I'll explain: he's one of those men "Cosmopolitan" magazine interviews to get a man's point of view, usually the kind that makes fun about us or complains about everything we do. To this type of man, we can do no right, while men are still the ones who matter and who must always be on top. He has no respect for women whatsoever and has no business being in a relationship, since he doesn't know what it takes to make one. Any woman with an ounce of self-respect will stay away from this one.
Boys who "will be boys"
- There are guys who believe that there are women you marry for the comforts of home and family, and women you mess around with for fun and excitement -- and that a man is entitled to both. These guys believe that the woman you marry is supposed to understand this and accept that boys will be boys, and just keep her mouth shut and be happy she's got a husband and a home and a family. I was involved with a guy like this for 5 years before I was able to put my finger on the reason I couldn't bring myself to say, "I do." I sure wish I had figured it out sooner, but this guy was a real education for me.
- —Guest Denise
- I was married to a narcissist for 15 hellish years. Four yrs later I still can't date -- I've been so damaged.
- —Guest Linda
- I can't stand overly sensitive guys. They're so clingy and way too mushy. I don't feel like I can joke around or be sarcastic without hurting their feelings, and I don't want to be in a relationship where I have to censor myself.
- —Guest Kelly