Now that the 'milf' concept has entered popular culture, there's a new way to describe the sexual appeal of older women. Some women are proud to be labeled a milf, while others feel it's derogatory and diminishes the role of mothers by turning them into sex objects. Is being called a 'milf' a compliment or an offensive term? What do you think?
- Until one year ago I thought I was a "deviant" person becoause I've always felt deeply attracted to women in their 40s, 50s and 60s. What attracts me to them is their personality along with their physical appearance. I'm glad to see these preferences are beginning to be talked about and spoken of openly, although I'd prefer that it not be so related to the punk teen culture..
- —Guest RegularMan
- i think that when a man calls a women a milf, he may not mean it as disrespectful as some people take it.
- —Guest jamrock
Desperate MILFs are disgusting
- If I were a young male still wet behind my ears I would hope to have had good teachings from my parents. The older a sexually active woman is, the more likely she is a carrier of or has sexually transmitted diseases like syphilis, gonorrhea, genital warts, chlamydia, HIV etc. As I understand the term cougar they are hunters out on the prowl just looking to put more men on their belts as trophies to show off to their younger counterparts. Also MILFs are pathetic as they have children of their own and it would be like having sex with one's own mother. Ugh! These old cougars may look attractive when men are drunk, but wake up next to them in the morning and you will see nothing but an old hag you had for a shag! Enough to put you off sex for good. Older women smell old - what a turn-off, getting into bed with mummy...a mummy who does not shave, wax or have brazilian waxes like the younger, sexier single girls do. Old women are from a different generation.
- —Guest David
MILFs are all about sex and nothing more
- I understand that men are turned on by an older woman's personality/physical aspects but my question is: Would they like a younger bloke their same age or younger to have the hots for their mother? I don't think so. These youngsters (adolescents) are looking for a mother figure in their lives because they never got enough attention from their own mother. Before falling for an older woman, first see her in her home environment with her children with whom you'd have to compete and impress in order to keep a foot in the door. Cougars, panthers are not looking for full time relationships leading to happily ever after. It is just the sex, that is all it is. They are out to use you until the next hot, young male comes along. Ask yourself why are these cougars divorced? Cheating, adultery whilst married, is why. No self-respecting man wants an adultress wife! I agree that the older they are, the chances are high they have sexual diseases because of one night stands.
- —Guest Maria
- I didn't know what the term stood for on Facebook 21 Questions so I googled it...always have liked younger guys!
- I have been called a MLF. Im 45, tall, blonde, fit and young at heart. I look at it two ways, it is flattering to be found attractive by younger men but one thing younger men lack is how to treat a woman. A women with any self respect wants a man to show her the same respect. If you find a young man who finds you attractive just for your body and you just want to have sex well thats hour choice but if you find a young man that finds you attractive not just for sex but because he sees your enter beauty too AND he knows how to treat a real woman, then you have got great sex and self respect for each other. Thats what its truly all about! If u just want to f -- then the term MLF may be fine for you. For me, I want true flattery from a man that finds also respects all my qualities. Sex is best after 40, esp for women, no question about it. Unfortunately its hard to find a man that has truly matured emtionally until he is in his 30s (minimum), very rare!
- —Guest Elbell
- I have and will take the term as a compliment. Sexiness is different to each of us. To me as an older woman, confidence is sexy in a man or a woman, so to each their own. Ladies if you still like being found attractive, then take the expression as the compliment I think it is and don't put to much into it. It is when they stop finding you attractive that you should worry.
- —Guest Me
- I was just called a MILF by my sister in law. I started laughing and took it as a compliment since my sister in law is very sweet and always complimenting me. I guess is a good thing. Iam 34 and people think Iam in my mid
20's and that makes me feel good:)
- —Guest misty
R U Crazy
- It is disgusting!!! Do not use the F word about a woman EVER!!! It is not a compliment! And that David punk can't even get it from himself.
- —Guest Guest t
- I think its complimentary to a woman, it implies sexuality and attractiveness to the male of the species n lets face it thats not a bad thing if she has got to the stage of her life where she might be doubting herself. For the guy its all about the sex, hey these are still attractive women wih sexual experience so of course they are desired by any horny male, its a gain for both egos in the relationship!
- —Guest Richie
MILF - Compliment or offensive term to w
- It's a compliment, ladies should accept it graciously.
- —Guest debbie
- I'm 37 and have on a couple of occasions been referred to as a MILF. I am a dedicated mother and sometimes feel conscious of how I look when I go out for a night with the girls. The other evening I was called a MILF by an attractive 22 year old. Although nothing progressed as I have a partner, it was still nice to know that I'm attractive to others. I think the term is used loosely by men and shouldn't be viewed as derogatory.
- —Guest Guest QT
Opposite 4 men?
- FILF then the acronym for men. Ain't it funny how the overuse of acronyms led to a discussion of its meaning aside from "just what word each letter represents"?
- —Guest mike
- I am married to a woman that could be described as a MILF. She is attractive and BBW. Sex with her is romantic; she likes it slow and loving, with lots of deep kissing. She could show younger eomen a thing or two.
- —Guest James
- I am appalled by some of the hatefulness evident in many of the responses. Before MILF was a term and I was much younger, I met a lovely lady, 40 y.o., and we engaged in a delightful conversation. Yes, she had a daughter my age in college. As the evening was ending, she suddenly asked if I wanted to spend the weekend with her. I did. That was a huge boost to me. I learned more that weekend than I had til that time. She was loving, tender, and caring. Altho we did see each other a few more times, I am forever in her debt. And my partners since benefited too. I love my MILF.
- —Guest Hasbeen