- It is all about math. Divided your age by 2 and add 7 that is the youngest age of a potential partner. Your upper age limit is your age minus 7 times 2. If you are 14 you socially accetable range is 14 to 14. If you are 40 it is 27 to 66.
- —Guest Math
Older women not all "cougars"
- My sister's 1st marriage failed, not because of infidelity, but simply because her husband wanted out. She was always faithful to him. Then, at 36 she fell in love with an 18 year old. Yes, we thought it a bit odd. But who are we to judge? She has never even had sex outside of marriage, so to label her a cougar and a slut just because of the age difference is just plain stereotyping
- —Guest Sis
Age is a number
- Ok, to the god nuts and those on the moral high ground please grow up. If a man and woman both over the conscenting age for sex wish to peruse an emotional or physical relationship then leave them alone. Men stay sexually active their whole life as do women, the only obvious difference is menopause and hormone levels. Young men persue older women as much as older women persue them. So if a 29 old man dates a 29 year old girl is that perverse? I'd say he's lucky and an older man is more likely to treat her better than a man her age. With an older women they enjoy the sexual stimulation and energy a younger man has i say each to their own and you should leave them alone it's their choice and we live in a democracy where people have the right to choice or have some of you lot of you forgotten that?
- —Guest Mark
I dont have a problem with it!
- I'm 15yrs old and you guys probably think I'm stupid, but I'm not! I find older women attractive. And I know when I'm older I'll be with one. So I see nothing wrong with it! Go older women & younger men! :)
- —Guest JJ
In denial much?
- Suuuuuure cougars. Get over yourselves already. You are O.L.D. Go get help & know why you women can't seem to accept that fact.
Dont label ALL women whom are older than
- thier partners in the same way.There are some good reasons given for the Age gap.And very valid point re Men being with much younger women never seems too raise an eyebrow.Well whats good for the Goose is good for the Gander as they say.Personally its what's in someone's heart that counts ultimately that makes satisfying good sex any ways not their ages.
- —Guest Normal healthy woman
the only reson y i looked this up was...
- so i was talking to my friend who is 2 years younger then me and my other friend cam up and goes "ooooooh we got a couger right here!" i knew what it meant but i was bored so i looked up anway personally i think its weird when a 20 yr old and 60 yr old hav sex now the friend iwas talking to waas only 2 years younger and thats not a big deal (but i would not hav sex with him) but siriusly? do not go to a bar at 65 yrs old pick a guy whos 20yrs old tak him home hav sex and then the nxt night go out and get another guy tak him home and tak his clothes off and hav sex again. get real people
- —Guest blondie
- i dont undestand, what's the fuss about ? If a man can be with another man, a woman can be with a another woman, what's wrong if a older woman is with a younger man, as long as they are both adults. If they are happy and comfortable, what's any body's problem. Why do we have to jude others ? One need@s to live their own life.. None of talkn here will live for ever.. One cannot garantee tomorrow.. Wether we are here on this planet or not, life will go on... Norms, vogue, lables... Change... What you look down on today, might be the norm in a hundred years from now. They even might laugh at us for our narrow minded thinking. As long as it doesn't hurt another human being... It's fine ! And no one should be put on a guilt trip. Life is change, wether we like it or not.
- —Guest who cares.
love it x
- am nearly 40 and lovin younger men. sex all the way, younger men and older women have a sex drive to match and the men love the experience
- —Guest kelly
enough with labels
- I think is ridiculous to label people, no one fits into a neat little box. Older people aren't always better in bed or have better jobs and incomes (by the way no man, or woman is a good financial plan), some older people are very immature and behave like kids, some younger people are not impressed by superficiality. Do I want to date younger men? No really,but neither do I ask for an ID from every man that asks me out,nor am I responsible for a man assuming my age without asking. I'm in a relationship with someone in his 30s, there is 11 years difference between us ,neither of us set out to find someone older or younger,we liked each other and we fell in love. Sure some of our interest are different, but that is true for every relationship, finding things that make it work is what counts. I don't know if I fit the "cougar" label,but I hope never to fit in labels , I'm happy and comfortable being me
- A cougar is an older woman who "preys" on younger men. An older woman in a serious relationship with a younger man is NOT a cougar. I'm 35 & seeing someone who is 24. We didn't know how old each other was when we started dating. We were both surprised. He's more mature and playful than my ex. For my ex, it was all about money & having a younger wife. My boyfriend doesn't care. We joke and laugh and wrestle around and just have a good time. The conversations are incredible! The sex is real good because he can keep up with me. We aren't pushing things or trying to take it slow. We're taking it as it comes. Btw, my son doesn't care as long as I'm happy. For those of you who are stuck on the whole age thing, you're the one who is too old. Try relaxing and enjoying what life gives you.
- —Guest Surprised
- I am a 64 cougar with a 34. We match on every level but age. We have been living together 6 years. No need to marry. I will go when I am to old to keep up. We both know it can't last forever BUT why ruin a really good thing now. His parents are younger than me and they both approve. My 3 sons are old than him and they all approve. What started as a cougar chase ended in a love relationship for us both. Everyone we know forgets we are 30 years apart....even us.
- —Guest ROBBIE
Women trying to act like men,feminism.
- This is just another sign of the moral breakdown of society. Women want to prove they can be just as degenerate as *some* men are. It's a disgusting world now,today's motto is "anything goes,if it feels good do it". I guess all the altruistic talk women used to spout about "love" was all b.s. meant to sound good but signify nothing. Now women have sex as casually as a stray dog in heat,and have four of five children and are single at 30 because men know they can get sex without consequence. Now everytime I open the paper there is some story of some twisted old woman teacher having sex with a 12 year old and stalking him when he doesn't fall in love with her! Yes baby,you've come a long way haven't you?! These are very self centered hedonistic times we live in now thanks to liberalism.nobody stops to think about the negative consequences to society,morality or children. Women how act like this are as disgusting as sheen or woods.
- —Guest Archie Bunker
- Cougars need therapy, not a younger man. Desperation and an attempt to appear youthful are sad. Visit a therapist to find out why you can't relate to or maintain a relationship with someone of your own age.
- —Guest CougarsNeedHelp
Why the Fuss
- Age is a number, we as people are indiviuals & as adults we have the luxury of choosing our actions & whom we choose to share it with. We must remember it takes two to tango whether they be young ore old. I think the term 'Cougar' is quite regal... A beautiful sleek creature, independant, captivating & challenging.